Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Giving Thanks

It's been a tough, annoying couple of days.  What with the insurance company being , well, an insurance company, and all, I have allowed myself to become 'exercised' , as one of my grandparents used to say.  And, forgive me, I cannot remember which grandparent, or possibly, which great aunt or uncle said that.  However, one thing I have learned over the past few months and years:  If I can begin the day feeling thankful for one, just even one thing, the entire day seems to go better.  So,  here are the things I am grateful for this morning.

1. The cells are pre-cancerous, and there IS a treatment which is very effective. 
2. There IS a payment plan.
3. There is a little red-headed girl in Pittsburgh who has two brothers and a cousin, and they really, really, really love me (to quote the little red-headed girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment